Kothakoli-came from 'Kolikar kotha', in an effort to log the monologue-ous conversations that rage in conundrum, the arguments and questions that rumble inside to make me, 'me'. Kothakoli strives to stay true to the name: a dance, an exotic, challenging, colorful, beautiful dance. Somewhat like life itself.

Now look again and see it in Purple

Pretentious, wordy, overly embellished

and concurrently a total rebellion

.completely unorthodox and non-conformist


Imperial, royal, while being essentially the daughter of primary?

emerging from the marriage between red and blue

Blue peaceful turmoil and tamed red anger at the same time.


Whats bold and authoritative

and yet

essentially undefined, jumpy and well, free?


A prince turned runaway rock star?


I am. I am Purple. Psychedelic purple.


Unique, creative and charmingly eccentric just how you and I like it

Thats Purple

No comments: